I don't mind a Digital Edition as long as the page layout works
Double column page layouts do not work on any eReader device I have. WAY TO MUCH SCROLLING. This is why I don't like the current .PDF's of the issues.
If you are going all digital I would expect to see single column pages optimized for a digital reader, not for a printed page. I don't want to have to download another 'app' just so I can view your content.
Otherwise, I am going to be asking for a refund myself.
F1 for HELP
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Firefox OS
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development