How can I use the output of a command while while working with sed?
I was facing problems with the following scenario for the last several hours, can anyone help me out?
rm -f /www/emailout/template.html
DBRUN=`ps ax | grep dtd `
sed -e 's/ncTODAY/'"$TODAY"'/g' -e "s/ncdbrun/'"$DBRUN"'/g" /www/emailout/test1.html > /www/emailout/template.html
But, I can't get the output of $DBRUN ?
What would be the solution, can anyone please fix the problem for me?
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux