How can I use the output of a command while while working with sed?
I was facing problems with the following scenario for the last several hours, can anyone help me out?
rm -f /www/emailout/template.html
DBRUN=`ps ax | grep dtd `
sed -e 's/ncTODAY/'"$TODAY"'/g' -e "s/ncdbrun/'"$DBRUN"'/g" /www/emailout/test1.html > /www/emailout/template.html
But, I can't get the output of $DBRUN ?
What would be the solution, can anyone please fix the problem for me?
- Bruce Nikkel's Practical Forensic Imaging (No Starch Press)
- Transitioning to Python 3
- Progress on Privacy
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- Radio Free Linux
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution