Has anyone received their September issue?
According to this article by Carlie Fairchild, "For our current print subscribers: if we have your current e-mail address on file, there is nothing more for you to do. The September issue of Linux Journal will arrive in your inbox today, August 19." Well, it's the 22nd today and I have yet to receive mine. What's up with that?
"Subsequent issues will arrive the first of every month (so the October issue will be sent to you October 1, November's issue on November 1 and so forth)." And if they don't? I have too many things to remember as it is; if it's up to me to remember to seek out LJ each month...I won't. I'm already REALLY unhappy about the print version being discontinued--especially in light of the terrible way LJ handled its announcement--and I don't look forward to the new digital-only options. But if it's not even going to come TO ME each month I'll end up forgetting all about it.
|Nightfall on Linux||Oct 26, 2016|
|Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!||Oct 25, 2016|
|Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server||Oct 25, 2016|
|Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim||Oct 21, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
- Nightfall on Linux
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script