Happy Reader Unsubscribes
I only subscribe to 2 magazines and for 7 years LJ has been one of them. It's a fantastic magazine. Because of the move to digital only, as many others have done, this otherwise happy reader has canceled his subscription. There is a surplus of quality Linux and OSS information and the hardcopy format helped to distinguish LJ.
Perhaps if LJ moves back to a print edition, I'll re-subscribe. Who knows. It's really an unfortunate end.
On a positive note, customer service made it very easy to unsubscribe. I had to do the math for the customer service rep though. The computer came up a few bucks low with an odd amount which wasn't even a multiple of my $20 yearly rate divided by 12. Six to 8 weeks to get the refund check.
Take care, all!
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Docker: Lightweight Linux Containers for Consistent Development and Deployment
- RSS Feeds
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Are you an extremist?
- Pass on Passwords with scp