GID 2010: Top Indian IT Conference for IT Professionals
Great Indian Developer Summit is the gold standard for India's software developer ecosystem for gaining exposure to and evaluating new projects, tools, services, platforms,languages, software and standards. Packed with premium knowledge, action plans and advise from been-there-done-it veterans, creators, and visionaries, the 2010 edition of Great Indian Developer Summit features focused sessions, case studies, workshops and power panels that will transform you into a force to reckon with. Featuring 3 co-located conferences:GIDS.NET, GIDS.Web, GIDS.Java and an exclusive day of in-depth tutorials - GIDS.Workshops.
GIDS.NET Conference (April 20, 2010):
Come hear luminaries from the world of .NET discuss and debate new technologies emerging from the Microsoft stable; tune into advances in the .NET language treasure chest, immerse into.
The GIDS.NET Conference will feature timely technical and business topics, technology trends, best practices and case studies. Recurring themes include: Cloud Computing, Rich RIA stories, Collaborative Development, The .NET Language treasure chest, Open Source .NET Alternants, Workhorse .NET and Web.NET.
Technologies covered at GIDS.NET include:
* Visual Basic 2010
* ASP.NET Futures
* ASP.NET MVC 2
* SQL Server 2008, PLINQ
* C#, WF, WCF, WPF, BizTalk Server 2009
* SQL Azure
* Silverlight, .NET RIA Services,
* Visual Studio 2010, MOSS 2010, VSTS, TFS
* Cool and new technologies from the Microsoft stable.
GIDS.Web Conference (April 21, 2010)
Come to GIDS.Web to learn how browser and rich web technologies such as AJAX, DHTML, Mashups, Web 2.0, Enterprise 2.0 technologies, and Rich UI technologies are making money and gaining market-share for some of the leading businesses in the world.
The GIDS.Web Conference will feature timely technical and business topics, technology trends, best practices and case studies. Recurring themes include: The Rich Web at Work, Web for Development, Browser as a Platform, RIAvolution, Rich Web Fundamentals, Rich Web stories from the trenches.
Technologies covered at GIDS.Web include:
* Web 2.0 & Social Applications
* Enterprise 2.0, Enterprise Mashups
* Ajax in Action, jQuery, Flash
* Ruby on Rails, Django, .NET, Dojo
* HTML 5, Dynamic Scripting
* Browsers & Rich UI, RESTful Web
* Rich Web Services
* Cool and new web technologies.
GIDS.Java Conference (April 22, 2010)
The GIDS.Java Conference will feature timely technical and business topics, technology trends, best practices and case studies. Recurring themes include: Cloud Computing, Frameworks, Architecture, Language, Tools & Techniques, Java & Open Source, Java Fresh - First look, Scaling Agility Barriers, DSLs in Action.
Technologies covered GIDS.Java include:
* Spring, Struts, Google Web Toolkit, Wicket
* SOA, REST
* JMS, OSGi
* Groovy, Scala, JRuby
* EJB 3.1, Maven 2.0
* Lucene, Hadoop
* iPhone and Obj-C
* Open Source Debugging Tools
* Java encryption
* Agile experiences
* Java - cool and new
GIDS.Workshops (April 23, 2010)
The post conference workshops at GIDS 2010 offer several half-day (180 minutes) tutorials on .NET, Java, Rich Web, and Agile. The workshops are a great opportunity to learn about a specific issue/technology/project/innovation in intimate and hands-on settings with the speaker. GIDS.Workshops are intended to transport the participants from any given level (beginner > Intermediate > advanced > Rocket Science > and so on) to the next. Each participant can choose up to two workshops from a pool of six.
Potential topics include:
* Cloud Computing Boot Camp
* Agile Development
* Rich Web workshops
* Microsoft computing technologies
* Core Java workshops
For further information on GIDS 2010, please visit the summit on the web http://www.developersummit.com/
A Saltmarch Media Press Release
Ph: +91 80 4005 1000
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment