Elephant in the LJ room
The elephant in the room for LJ's FAQ for the move to digital-only is the question:
"I do not wish to (or simply cannot) receive the digital version of LJ. I paid for a product that LJ is now unwilling to provide under the terms of our subscription contract whereby I gives you money, you gives me magazine. Can you refund the balance of my subscription?"
Or perhaps I missed something in the fine print of the subscription contract. If so, it was due to it being so hard to read on the screen! I, myself, have a digital-only subscription because of the cost of postage outside the US and so am unaffected. That said, I feel compelled to shout "ELEPHANT! at LJ."
- September 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Drupal Special Edition
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Eleven SSH Tricks
- Ten Commands Every Linux Developer Should Know
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Monitoring Hard Disks with SMART
- Work the Shell - Dealing with Spaces in Filenames