Elephant in the LJ room
The elephant in the room for LJ's FAQ for the move to digital-only is the question:
"I do not wish to (or simply cannot) receive the digital version of LJ. I paid for a product that LJ is now unwilling to provide under the terms of our subscription contract whereby I gives you money, you gives me magazine. Can you refund the balance of my subscription?"
Or perhaps I missed something in the fine print of the subscription contract. If so, it was due to it being so hard to read on the screen! I, myself, have a digital-only subscription because of the cost of postage outside the US and so am unaffected. That said, I feel compelled to shout "ELEPHANT! at LJ."
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Sep 04, 2015|
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- The True Internet of Things
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects