Digital ? I want my print.
I already spend an obscene amount of time staring at the screen - not going to stare any more then absolutely necessary. digital can never truly replace paper format. Hardcopy won't die out like many believe. I like hardcopy because I can take it wherever I go even if is out somewhere with no electricity etc. (can' expect to have those amenities when you go camping can you ?) I like the feel of paper on my fingertips. I like the fact that I can clip, highlight and even make a paper plane.
Linux journal is perhaps one of the very few magazines worth reading. It is very disappointing that we won't have a print copy anymore.
I won't waste any money on digital version - If linux journal goes print, will re-subscribe but otherwise, I want my refund. Already contacted customer service for refund.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Linux for Astronomers
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database