Low-cost Single Board Computer based on Atmel AT91SAM9261S Microcontroller
Embest SBC6000X is an embedded single board computer using Atmel’s AT91SAM9261S microprocessor with low power and high reliability. The board is a compact board with various peripheral interfaces including USB Host/Device, Ethernet, LCD/Touch Screen, Serial ports, Keyboard, Audio, SPI, SD and BUS. It features an extended precise RTC and RS485 with isolation.
The board is capable of supporting both Windows CE 6.0 and Linux 2.6.24 OS. Embest provides BSP package, user manual and some other tools and documents to help customer better understand this board. User can use Microsoft EVC or provided linux tool chain for development to speed your time to market.
The SBC6000X has various industrial Bus interfaces which can work stably in -10℃~70℃ temperature or in any rigorous environment, specially some fields needs high requirements for communication, such as industrial field control, intelligent instrument, industrial control terminal and car electronics.
More information can be found at:
Today five randomly drawn entrants will win:
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock mug and LJ subscription
Enter to Win
|December Daily Giveaways are Back!||Dec 01, 2015|
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- December Daily Giveaways are Back!
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration