Low-cost Single Board Computer based on Atmel AT91SAM9261S Microcontroller
Embest SBC6000X is an embedded single board computer using Atmel’s AT91SAM9261S microprocessor with low power and high reliability. The board is a compact board with various peripheral interfaces including USB Host/Device, Ethernet, LCD/Touch Screen, Serial ports, Keyboard, Audio, SPI, SD and BUS. It features an extended precise RTC and RS485 with isolation.
The board is capable of supporting both Windows CE 6.0 and Linux 2.6.24 OS. Embest provides BSP package, user manual and some other tools and documents to help customer better understand this board. User can use Microsoft EVC or provided linux tool chain for development to speed your time to market.
The SBC6000X has various industrial Bus interfaces which can work stably in -10℃~70℃ temperature or in any rigorous environment, specially some fields needs high requirements for communication, such as industrial field control, intelligent instrument, industrial control terminal and car electronics.
More information can be found at:
Practical Task Scheduling Deployment
July 20, 2016 12:00 pm CDT
Join Linux Journal's Mike Diehl and Pat Cameron of Help Systems.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Paranoid Penguin - Building a Secure Squid Web Proxy, Part IV
- SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager
- Google's SwiftShader Released
- Managing Linux Using Puppet
- My +1 Sword of Productivity
- Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)
- Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!
- SuperTuxKart 0.9.2 Released
- Parsing an RSS News Feed with a Bash Script
- Doing for User Space What We Did for Kernel Space