Low-cost Single Board Computer based on Atmel AT91SAM9261S Microcontroller
Embest SBC6000X is an embedded single board computer using Atmel’s AT91SAM9261S microprocessor with low power and high reliability. The board is a compact board with various peripheral interfaces including USB Host/Device, Ethernet, LCD/Touch Screen, Serial ports, Keyboard, Audio, SPI, SD and BUS. It features an extended precise RTC and RS485 with isolation.
The board is capable of supporting both Windows CE 6.0 and Linux 2.6.24 OS. Embest provides BSP package, user manual and some other tools and documents to help customer better understand this board. User can use Microsoft EVC or provided linux tool chain for development to speed your time to market.
The SBC6000X has various industrial Bus interfaces which can work stably in -10℃~70℃ temperature or in any rigorous environment, specially some fields needs high requirements for communication, such as industrial field control, intelligent instrument, industrial control terminal and car electronics.
More information can be found at:
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Mars Needs Women
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Web Administration Scripts
- Linux Systems Administrator
- thanks for share, great
16 hours 55 min ago
- There are factors which are
21 hours 55 min ago
- Gnome 3 ?
22 hours 39 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 day 2 hours ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
1 day 12 hours ago
- on the ground
1 day 19 hours ago
- I was able to read the whole
1 day 20 hours ago
- since i have read the title i
2 days 4 min ago
- Belanja Online Cari Voucher Diskon
2 days 9 min ago
- The kernel doesn't really
2 days 12 hours ago