Customise Ubuntu alternate installation
I read the excellent article about customising Ubuntu LiveCD. I was wondering if I can do something similar with the alternate ISO. I'd like to run full disk encryption with luks, dm-crypt and the how tos I've read use the alternate CD.
I'd like to customise install media so I can remove packages and add others.
Special Reports: DevOps
Have projects in development that need help? Have a great development operation in place that can ALWAYS be better? Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
With deep focus on Collaborative Development, Continuous Testing and Release & Deployment, we offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, advice & help from the experts, plus a host of other books, videos, podcasts and more. All free with a quick, one-time registration. Start browsing now...
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- SUSE – “Will not diverge from its Open Source roots!”
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Vagrant Simplified
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Bluetooth Hacks
- February 2015 Video Preview
- New Products