Current digital subscriber
I just thought I post this as an existing digital-only subscriber.
When the digital edition was first announced I snapped it up and although there were teething problems it suited my needs (as a UK reader, the print version worked out prohibitively expensive).
I too prefer a paper-based magazine so I can read it wherever and whenever I want to. It's much easier on my eyes to read from paper than from the screen. So I print it out myself! Then once I've read it, I recycle the paper. Having a duplex printer does help, though!
It also means that I can maintain my LJ back catalogue without using up any physical space (and even carry it around on my phone or USB flash drive if I want to).
Just my point of view.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- A More Stable Future for Ubuntu
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...