Current digital subscriber
I just thought I post this as an existing digital-only subscriber.
When the digital edition was first announced I snapped it up and although there were teething problems it suited my needs (as a UK reader, the print version worked out prohibitively expensive).
I too prefer a paper-based magazine so I can read it wherever and whenever I want to. It's much easier on my eyes to read from paper than from the screen. So I print it out myself! Then once I've read it, I recycle the paper. Having a duplex printer does help, though!
It also means that I can maintain my LJ back catalogue without using up any physical space (and even carry it around on my phone or USB flash drive if I want to).
Just my point of view.
|July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile||Jul 01, 2015|
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
|Linux Kernel 4.1 Released||Jun 26, 2015|
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Django Templates
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Cinnamon 2.6 Released
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Attack of the Drones
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet