Current digital subscriber
I just thought I post this as an existing digital-only subscriber.
When the digital edition was first announced I snapped it up and although there were teething problems it suited my needs (as a UK reader, the print version worked out prohibitively expensive).
I too prefer a paper-based magazine so I can read it wherever and whenever I want to. It's much easier on my eyes to read from paper than from the screen. So I print it out myself! Then once I've read it, I recycle the paper. Having a duplex printer does help, though!
It also means that I can maintain my LJ back catalogue without using up any physical space (and even carry it around on my phone or USB flash drive if I want to).
Just my point of view.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Nventify's Imagizer Cloud Engine
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Linux Journal February 2017