Current digital subscriber
I just thought I post this as an existing digital-only subscriber.
When the digital edition was first announced I snapped it up and although there were teething problems it suited my needs (as a UK reader, the print version worked out prohibitively expensive).
I too prefer a paper-based magazine so I can read it wherever and whenever I want to. It's much easier on my eyes to read from paper than from the screen. So I print it out myself! Then once I've read it, I recycle the paper. Having a duplex printer does help, though!
It also means that I can maintain my LJ back catalogue without using up any physical space (and even carry it around on my phone or USB flash drive if I want to).
Just my point of view.
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- DevOps for Dummies
- New Products
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Open Axiom
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal