Current digital subscriber
I just thought I post this as an existing digital-only subscriber.
When the digital edition was first announced I snapped it up and although there were teething problems it suited my needs (as a UK reader, the print version worked out prohibitively expensive).
I too prefer a paper-based magazine so I can read it wherever and whenever I want to. It's much easier on my eyes to read from paper than from the screen. So I print it out myself! Then once I've read it, I recycle the paper. Having a duplex printer does help, though!
It also means that I can maintain my LJ back catalogue without using up any physical space (and even carry it around on my phone or USB flash drive if I want to).
Just my point of view.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Linux for Astronomers
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database