Co-browsing or other remote presentation app
I am a long time Linux user and currently Ubuntu fan.
I am looking for a way to do a remote presentation in real time showing others how to use certain browser-based systems (Wordpress for example)
All I really need is for the remote users to be able to see what I have in my browser window, as I will be using the phone for the voice side of this. The remote users will most likely be running Windows, and will ideally not have to install anything on their systems.
So, what have you used to do this successfully?
Looking forward to some interesting responses.
- Two Pi R
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- AIDE—Developing for Android on Android
- Best. Cake. Ever.
- The Geek's Guide to the Coolest 2013 Holiday Gifts
- A Handy U-Boot Trick
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Nice coding on the cake. I
22 min 39 sec ago
- Baker's identity
5 hours 12 min ago
- Uber jealous
10 hours 9 min ago
- Reality is disapointing
20 hours 41 min ago
- Máy sấy quần áo
23 hours 27 min ago
- Services on GlusterFS
23 hours 37 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 day 1 hour ago
- Definitely cool stuff here
1 day 2 hours ago
- thanks for the information
1 day 3 hours ago
- nice information thanks
1 day 4 hours ago