Automatically email .mobi file to my Kindle address each month
I would like to have new editions of LJ automatically delivered to my Kindle when they become available.
Amazon associates an email address with my Kindle, firstname.lastname@example.org, that will deliver documents to my device. There is some setup on my end in that I need to instruct Amazon allow your email address to send me content.
Have you considered allowing digital edition users to put their Kindle device's email address into their profile and then automatically mailing the .mobi file to those users?
|Privacy Is Personal||Jul 02, 2015|
|July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile||Jul 01, 2015|
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Django Templates
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Attack of the Drones
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet