APODIO - Gnu/Linux OS /// Call for participation
APODIO OPEN SESSION
date : from 23rd to 27th of August @ APO33 RESEARCH LAB /// 17 rue Paul Bellamy 44000/Nantes/FR
You are warmly welcome to participate to build the new APODIO version(Gnu/Linux distribution)
This new version will be based on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (a stable version we hope!!)
APODIO NEEDS YOU NOW!!!!!
-programmer : script & compilation languages (bash/python/php/c/c++)
-King or Queen of compilation (a number of software still need to be compiled to work) + .deb package to make
-Beta-tester (compilation, software version test, bugs tracker of any kind / help for the forgotten software...) /// +++ bugtracker to install!
-graphisme: icone, design, website...
-documentation: some much to document /// howto for newbies /// advanced users of apodio /// make your own...etc
-promotion: from sourceforge to the user /// media / mailing list / forum +++
-technical help to newbies // workshop / presentation (admin of sourceforge forum)
-bring your own computer (if you don't have a laptop, we could find something here)
-a minimum of knowledge of Gnu/Linux OS & Apodio
-housing in Nantes (we should find something for those who come from outside Nantes)
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment