Announcement: RapidDisk (rxdsk) 1.2b Stable release, a new kind of Linux RAM Disk
I am writing to announce the update release of my Linux RAM disk kernel module RapidDisk (rxdsk). It is currently at a stable 1.2b. This release includes a few optimizations to the rxd block device's request queue and is also now capable of being built in Linux kernel version 2.6.32 all the way to at least 3.0.3. More information can be found at rxdsk.petroskoutoupis.com.
For details on contributing, please reference my contribution page. At the moment, I am really looking for assistance on the performance benchmarking. If you have a 64-bit Linux OS installed on physical 64-bit hardware, I would love to see the results of various benchmarking tests using common benchmarking tools.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Numerical Python
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer