Android mobile phone photo recovery
While the photos were deleted from mobile phone, they are not deleted permanently. You can still get them back from the memory card with memory card recovery software. I advise you to use Card Data Recovery. It is a nice photo recovery program that can help you recover photos from all popular mobile phone memory cards. It has two versions separately designed for Windows and Mac users. To see more detailed information about it, you can refer to its official website:
Card Data Recovery for Windows (for Windows users)
Card Data Recovery for Mac (for Mac users)
My guess is that it only was able to partially recover, and so what you have are corrupted files.
However, you could try some other data recovery applications just to see, I suppose. Maybe try Card Data Recovery or Tenorshare Data Recovery. I'm not saying you'll get anywhere with it, but if you're still trying, those are useful, and worth a shot.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- RSS Feeds
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Senior Perl Developer