Al Gore says that iPhone(s) are coming next month
Notice the emphasis on the “s” in the post title. Thanks to former US Vice President and current Apple board member Al Gore; he just may have hinted that on October 4, there will be iPhones, not just an iPhone. This coincides with the long rumored “iPhone 4S” or the cheaper version of the current model.
Furthermore, the rumors also suggest that the next generation model of the iPhone will be radically different from the iPhone 4 along side the iPhone 4S to be sold at a lower price point.
Now this may be a bit of a stretch, and all the while that he may really know the plans of Apple as a board member, he might have also used the plural form of the iPhone to depict different models. But as they say, when there’s smoke, there’s fire.
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Sep 04, 2015|
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- The True Internet of Things
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects