100% disappointed with the decision to go all digital.
I don't have much to say other then I am completely disappointed with the decision to go all digital. Just because we're techheads, doesn't mean we all walk around with friggin ipads or iphones and read pdfs on the crapper.
I will not be renewing my subscription when whatever digital credits I have left with run out.
My only hope is enough subscribers come here and complain for them to reverse their decision, but I doubt that will happen.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server