100% disappointed with the decision to go all digital.
I don't have much to say other then I am completely disappointed with the decision to go all digital. Just because we're techheads, doesn't mean we all walk around with friggin ipads or iphones and read pdfs on the crapper.
I will not be renewing my subscription when whatever digital credits I have left with run out.
My only hope is enough subscribers come here and complain for them to reverse their decision, but I doubt that will happen.
- Promise Theory—What Is It?
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- New Products
- Virtualization Poll
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds