Webinar: Best Practices for Building Linux Installers
Linux developers, stop building RPM packages that don't install properly. Watch this Webinar to learn how to build professional Linux installers fast that install your applications reliably on Red Hat, SUSE, Ubuntu, and more. If you develop Linux applications for commercial use, it's critical that your software installs correctly the first time. Learn how the world's biggest software companies are building error-free installers for their Linux applications.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- RSS Feeds