Webinar: Best Practices for Building Linux Installers
Linux developers, stop building RPM packages that don't install properly. Watch this Webinar to learn how to build professional Linux installers fast that install your applications reliably on Red Hat, SUSE, Ubuntu, and more. If you develop Linux applications for commercial use, it's critical that your software installs correctly the first time. Learn how the world's biggest software companies are building error-free installers for their Linux applications.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- New Products
- Wine 1.8 Released