Webinar: Best Practices for Building Linux Installers
Linux developers, stop building RPM packages that don't install properly. Watch this Webinar to learn how to build professional Linux installers fast that install your applications reliably on Red Hat, SUSE, Ubuntu, and more. If you develop Linux applications for commercial use, it's critical that your software installs correctly the first time. Learn how the world's biggest software companies are building error-free installers for their Linux applications.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Tighten Up SSH
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters