Webinar: Best Practices for Building Linux Installers
Linux developers, stop building RPM packages that don't install properly. Watch this Webinar to learn how to build professional Linux installers fast that install your applications reliably on Red Hat, SUSE, Ubuntu, and more. If you develop Linux applications for commercial use, it's critical that your software installs correctly the first time. Learn how the world's biggest software companies are building error-free installers for their Linux applications.
- September 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- New Products
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!