Join us for the 2nd USENIX Conference on Web Application Development (WebApps '11) which will take place June 15-16, 2011, in Portland, OR, as part of the USENIX Federated Conferences Week.
Back for 2011, WebApps '11 features cutting-edge research that advances the state of the art, not only on novel Web applications but also on infrastructure, tools, and techniques that support the development, analysis/testing, operation, or deployment of those applications. The diverse 2-day conference program will include invited talks by industry leaders including Finn Brunton, NYU, on "A Tour of the Ruins: 40 Years of Spam Online," a panel on "The Future of Client-side Web Apps," a variety of topics and new techniques in the paper presentations, and a poster session. Since WebApps '11 is part of USENIX Federated Conferences Week, you'll also have increased opportunities for interaction and synergy across multiple disciplines.
Register by May 23, and save! Additional discounts are available.
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
|Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket||Feb 09, 2017|
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)