Ubuntu Global Jam- Oregon
Ubuntu Oregon will be holding Ubuntu Global Jam events at PuppetLabs this year. There will be activities and ways to contribute for all attendees. We will be giving away t-shirts, stickers, magazines and much more. Soda and Water will be provided courtesy of PuppetLabs!
When: Sat, 03 Sept. 2011 14:00 - 16:00 PDT
Where: PuppetLabs in Portland
IRC Channel: #ubuntu-us-or
Event Contact: Benjamin Kerensa
Organizing Team(s): Ubuntu Oregon LoCo
Global Event: Ubuntu Global Jam
|Dynamic DNS—an Object Lesson in Problem Solving||May 21, 2013|
|Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development||May 20, 2013|
|Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)||May 16, 2013|
|Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This||May 15, 2013|
|Home, My Backup Data Center||May 13, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Seashore||May 10, 2013|
- RSS Feeds
- Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)
- Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development
- Dynamic DNS—an Object Lesson in Problem Solving
- New Products
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This
- A Topic for Discussion - Open Source Feature-Richness?
- Download the Free Red Hat White Paper "Using an Open Source Framework to Catch the Bad Guy"
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
20 min 23 sec ago
- Keeping track of IP address
2 hours 11 min ago
- Roll your own dynamic dns
7 hours 24 min ago
- Please correct the URL for Salt Stack's web site
10 hours 36 min ago
- Android is Linux -- why no better inter-operation
12 hours 51 min ago
- Connecting Android device to desktop Linux via USB
13 hours 20 min ago
- Find new cell phone and tablet pc
14 hours 18 min ago
15 hours 47 min ago
- Automatically updating Guest Additions
16 hours 55 min ago
- I like your topic on android
17 hours 42 min ago
Enter to Win an Adafruit Pi Cobbler Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
Congratulations to our winners so far:
- 5-8-13, Pi Starter Pack: Jack Davis
- 5-15-13, Pi Model B 512MB RAM: Patrick Dunn
- 5-21-13, Prototyping Pi Plate Kit: Philip Kirby
- Next winner announced on 5-27-13!
Free Webinar: Hadoop
Some of key questions to be discussed are:
- What is the “typical” Hadoop cluster and what should be installed on the different machine types?
- Why should you consider the typical workload patterns when making your hardware decisions?
- Are all microservers created equal for Hadoop deployments?
- How do I plan for expansion if I require more compute, memory, storage or networking?