Southwest Drupal Summit
Southwest Drupal Summit - Jan 27-28, 2011
See what the Drupal Content Management System and Framework can do for you. The event brings Drupal experts, novices, and business leaders together to share successes, explore opportunities, and learn more about why and how Drupal is making headlines across the world as a superior enterprise-level web application platform.
This regional event will provide participants with insights and techniques for building solid websites and applications. Attendees will hear from Drupal experts in the areas of Development, Design and Business Strategy in order to acquire new skills and hone best practices. Business leaders will share their success stories and implementation strategies, offering opportunities to learn from real-world examples.
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution