Security Threats 2012: Secure & Empower Today's Enterprise
The consumerization of IT is in full tilt. The new application paradigm offers tremendous power – but challenges established security, risk, and compliance practices. Yesterday's solutions can't meet today's IT reality. Cloud computing, mobile apps, always–on connectivity, and social media force security professionals to develop new, more comprehensive solutions. Providing effective, unobtrusive security is the true modern day IT objective. Security Threats 2012 presents the best practices for tomorrow's security environment. Earn CPE Credits at Security Threats Conference - Protection in a Cloud, Collaboration and Consumerization Environment.
At this forum, leading-edge IT and security experts will discuss how they simultaneously protect and empower their businesses. There are few unbiased IT/security discussions in the marketplace, however, at this intimate forum you'll have the opportunity to learn from thought-leaders making these daily decisions.
At Security Threats 2012, decision-makers will learn:
- How to assess the effectiveness of corporate defenses against the newest threats
- Aligning security protocols with business drivers
- Why it's crucial to develop a common security practice for internal, external, and hybrid cloud computing environments
- How leading-edge organizations are addressing the challenges of the mobile world
- What are the best approaches to maintain effective GRC given the newest challenges
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
- Download "The DevOps Toolbox: Tools and Technologies for Scale and Reliability"
- Return of the Mac
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Reading Native Excel Files in Perl
- Wondershaper—QOS in a Pinch
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart