Security Threats 2012: Secure & Empower Today's Enterprise
The consumerization of IT is in full tilt. The new application paradigm offers tremendous power – but challenges established security, risk, and compliance practices. Yesterday's solutions can't meet today's IT reality. Cloud computing, mobile apps, always–on connectivity, and social media force security professionals to develop new, more comprehensive solutions. Providing effective, unobtrusive security is the true modern day IT objective. Security Threats 2012 presents the best practices for tomorrow's security environment. Earn CPE Credits at Security Threats Conference - Protection in a Cloud, Collaboration and Consumerization Environment.
At this forum, leading-edge IT and security experts will discuss how they simultaneously protect and empower their businesses. There are few unbiased IT/security discussions in the marketplace, however, at this intimate forum you'll have the opportunity to learn from thought-leaders making these daily decisions.
At Security Threats 2012, decision-makers will learn:
- How to assess the effectiveness of corporate defenses against the newest threats
- Aligning security protocols with business drivers
- Why it's crucial to develop a common security practice for internal, external, and hybrid cloud computing environments
- How leading-edge organizations are addressing the challenges of the mobile world
- What are the best approaches to maintain effective GRC given the newest challenges
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise
- IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!