Security Threats 2012: Secure & Empower Today's Enterprise
The consumerization of IT is in full tilt. The new application paradigm offers tremendous power – but challenges established security, risk, and compliance practices. Yesterday's solutions can't meet today's IT reality. Cloud computing, mobile apps, always–on connectivity, and social media force security professionals to develop new, more comprehensive solutions. Providing effective, unobtrusive security is the true modern day IT objective. Security Threats 2012 presents the best practices for tomorrow's security environment. Earn CPE Credits at Security Threats Conference - Protection in a Cloud, Collaboration and Consumerization Environment.
At this forum, leading-edge IT and security experts will discuss how they simultaneously protect and empower their businesses. There are few unbiased IT/security discussions in the marketplace, however, at this intimate forum you'll have the opportunity to learn from thought-leaders making these daily decisions.
At Security Threats 2012, decision-makers will learn:
- How to assess the effectiveness of corporate defenses against the newest threats
- Aligning security protocols with business drivers
- Why it's crucial to develop a common security practice for internal, external, and hybrid cloud computing environments
- How leading-edge organizations are addressing the challenges of the mobile world
- What are the best approaches to maintain effective GRC given the newest challenges
|Raspi-Sump||Dec 16, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Dec 12, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Type All Those Words!||Dec 10, 2014|
|Computing without a Computer||Dec 08, 2014|
|Autokey: Shorthand for Typists||Dec 04, 2014|
|How Can We Get Business to Care about Freedom, Openness and Interoperability?||Dec 03, 2014|
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- How Can We Get Business to Care about Freedom, Openness and Interoperability?
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- Days Between Dates?
- Computing without a Computer
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Type All Those Words!
- The Awesome Program You Never Should Use
Editorial Advisory Panel
Thank you to our 2014 Editorial Advisors!
- Jeff Parent
- Brad Baillio
- Nick Baronian
- Steve Case
- Chadalavada Kalyana
- Caleb Cullen
- Keir Davis
- Michael Eager
- Nick Faltys
- Dennis Frey
- Philip Jacob
- Jay Kruizenga
- Steve Marquez
- Dave McAllister
- Craig Oda
- Mike Roberts
- Chris Stark
- Patrick Swartz
- David Lynch
- Alicia Gibb
- Thomas Quinlan
- Carson McDonald
- Kristen Shoemaker
- Charnell Luchich
- James Walker
- Victor Gregorio
- Hari Boukis
- Brian Conner
- David Lane