The Percona Live MySQL Conference and Expo
Discover the Power of MySQL » MySQL is the world's most popular open-source database, powering web-scale applications such as Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. MySQL continues to evolve rapidly, reaching more markets and powering more applications every day.
The Percona Live MySQL Conference and Expo is the premiere event for this rich and diverse ecosystem. It is the place to be for the open-source community, as well as the business marketplace within which MySQL thrives.
Percona Live is a meeting ground for the most dynamic exchange of knowledge and information about MySQL and closely related technologies. Experts and newcomers alike share their experiences and challenges, and network to enhance their careers and make their companies succeed. The speakers, program committee, and corporate sponsors are the most influential in the MySQL ecosystem.
In just three days, this deeply technical event will help you reach the next level in skills and knowledge:
- A day of tutorials will give you hands-on experience in solving problems and architecting systems with MySQL
- Attend two days of conference sessions, with speakers from the world's largest MySQL deployments
- Meet the leading companies in the MySQL world face-to-face in the expo hall, and discover revolutionary products and services
- Network at the evening birds-of-a-feather events, lightning talks, and social meetings
- Learn about MySQL, Percona Server, MariaDB, and Drizzle
- Discover how to integrate MySQL with related technologies, such as memcached, Sphinx, MongoDB, PHP, Ruby on Rails, and Java
- Learn how to scale, optimize, and tune the MySQL server and LAMP stack
- Learn how to use MySQL with emerging technologies such as cloud computing, solid-state storage, and NoSQL databases
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
|The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy||Jul 17, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Portable Apps, in the Cloud!||Jul 15, 2015|
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- Purism Librem 13 Review
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- General Relativity in Python