The Percona Live MySQL Conference and Expo
Discover the Power of MySQL » MySQL is the world's most popular open-source database, powering web-scale applications such as Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter. MySQL continues to evolve rapidly, reaching more markets and powering more applications every day.
The Percona Live MySQL Conference and Expo is the premiere event for this rich and diverse ecosystem. It is the place to be for the open-source community, as well as the business marketplace within which MySQL thrives.
Percona Live is a meeting ground for the most dynamic exchange of knowledge and information about MySQL and closely related technologies. Experts and newcomers alike share their experiences and challenges, and network to enhance their careers and make their companies succeed. The speakers, program committee, and corporate sponsors are the most influential in the MySQL ecosystem.
In just three days, this deeply technical event will help you reach the next level in skills and knowledge:
- A day of tutorials will give you hands-on experience in solving problems and architecting systems with MySQL
- Attend two days of conference sessions, with speakers from the world's largest MySQL deployments
- Meet the leading companies in the MySQL world face-to-face in the expo hall, and discover revolutionary products and services
- Network at the evening birds-of-a-feather events, lightning talks, and social meetings
- Learn about MySQL, Percona Server, MariaDB, and Drizzle
- Discover how to integrate MySQL with related technologies, such as memcached, Sphinx, MongoDB, PHP, Ruby on Rails, and Java
- Learn how to scale, optimize, and tune the MySQL server and LAMP stack
- Learn how to use MySQL with emerging technologies such as cloud computing, solid-state storage, and NoSQL databases
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment