O'Reilly Velocity Europe
The Velocity Europe 2012 event will focus on the core issues and opportunities that are specific to the European performance and ops community, as well as the most significant worldwide themes and players.
Hundreds of web ops and performance professionals will gather in London to share their ideas and expertise--and to discover the technical skills, tools, tips, tricks, and best practices they need to exceed the continually increasing expectations for a faster, stronger web. Experience three intense, invigorating, and insightful days immersed in the web ops and performance solutions.
Save 20% with code LINUXJ
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development