O'Reilly Velocity Conference 2011
O'Reilly Velocity happens June 14-16, 2011 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Join us for 3 days of intensely practical training, illuminating case studies, and strategies for building a culture of high performance & reliability, delivered by the best in the business. Velocity 2010 sold out, so sign up now to reserve your place at the premier event for web performance and operations education.
Velocity 2011 Topics & Themes include:
- Automation strategies
- Optimizing mobile performance
- Cloud computing: the good bits
- Storing and managing big data: NoSQL, Hadoop
- Metrics and monitoring
- Building and supporting the business case
3 Intense Days Devoted to Web Performance & Operations
Velocity packs a wealth of big ideas, know-how, and connections into three concentrated days. You'll be able to apply what you've learned immediately for high impact results and you'll come away prepared for what's ahead.
- Multiple tracks covering the key aspects of web performance and operations in depth
- Inspirational keynote presentations that bring clarity to thorny issues
- Hundreds of technically sophisticated architects, web developers, sys admins and engineers, managers, and experts under one roof
- An Exhibit Hall featuring dozens of the latest tools and products
- Fun evening events, Birds of a Feather sessions, and plenty of networking opportunities
Register now and save 15% using discount code vel11ljr:
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- New Products
- DevOps for Dummies
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- RSS Feeds
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Open Axiom
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal