RailsConf is the official event for the Ruby on Rails community. If you're passionate about Rails and what it helps you achieve—RailsConf is the place to be.
Registration is open for RailsConf, the largest official conference dedicated to everything Rails, happening May 16-19, 2011 in Baltimore, MD. RailsConf features keynotes, sessions, tutorials, events, and of course lots of hallway hacking, RailsConf is a meeting place for the most innovative and successful Rails experts and companies. Join the rest of the Ruby on Rails community and learn useful information, ideas, and techniques you can put to work immediately.
Join us for four entire days dedicated to Ruby on Rails with a program designed around all levels of expertise from novice to intermediate to advanced.
Register now and save 15% using Discount Code: rc11ljr at:
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
|Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers||Aug 17, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- My Network Go-Bag
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Three More Lessons
- August 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming