O’Reilly Fluent Conference
The O’Reilly Fluent Conference is returning for its second year, taking place May 28-30, 2013 at the Hilton Union Square in San Francisco. Last year, Fluent emerged as a key event for web developers, mobile app developers, software engineers, and others to gather and learn from each other. This year, we expect to draw an even broader range of individuals and organizations, and to drill even deeper into the technologies and tools that power the Web.
Fluent's attendees are developing for the Web, mobile apps, games, or cloud technologies. Fluent delivers great ideas, best practices, insight on the latest developments in the technologies powering the web, and solid advice from experts.
O'Reilly Fluent is happening May 28-30, 2013 at the Hilton Union Square in San Francisco. Registration will open in January 2013. Mark your calendars now for this important event -- we hope to see you there.
Linux Journal readers get 20% off on registration using registration code LINUX20
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server