O’Reilly Fluent Conference
The O’Reilly Fluent Conference is returning for its second year, taking place May 28-30, 2013 at the Hilton Union Square in San Francisco. Last year, Fluent emerged as a key event for web developers, mobile app developers, software engineers, and others to gather and learn from each other. This year, we expect to draw an even broader range of individuals and organizations, and to drill even deeper into the technologies and tools that power the Web.
Fluent's attendees are developing for the Web, mobile apps, games, or cloud technologies. Fluent delivers great ideas, best practices, insight on the latest developments in the technologies powering the web, and solid advice from experts.
O'Reilly Fluent is happening May 28-30, 2013 at the Hilton Union Square in San Francisco. Registration will open in January 2013. Mark your calendars now for this important event -- we hope to see you there.
Linux Journal readers get 20% off on registration using registration code LINUX20
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)