Through three days of inspiring keynotes, intensely practical workshops, and information rich sessions, you’ll focus on the technologies that matter, hone your skills, and chart a path for the future. You'll also connect with other attendees and share knowledge and perspectives in the “hallway track” between sessions and networking events.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- New Products
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development