Linuxcon North America 2012
LinuxCon is the leading annual technical conference in North America, providing a much needed collaboration and education space for the Linux community. Launched in 2009, LinuxCon has quickly become known for offering top speaking talent, a cross-section of the leading players in the Linux community, innovative and timely content, a wide variety of opportunities for attendee collaboration and a place for smaller groups to co-locate for topic-specific mini-summits and workgroups. Co-located with the Linux Kernel Summit and the Linux Plumbers Conference in 2012, LinuxCon North America promises to deliver sponsors the opportunity to connect with the leaders of the Linux community in one place.
Who Should Attend:
Software Developers, Linux IT Professionals, Corporate End Users, Senior Business Executives, IT Operations Experts, System Administrators, Students, Media and anyone else with an interest in the Linux ecosystem.
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Django Models and Migrations
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development