Linuxcon North America 2012
LinuxCon is the leading annual technical conference in North America, providing a much needed collaboration and education space for the Linux community. Launched in 2009, LinuxCon has quickly become known for offering top speaking talent, a cross-section of the leading players in the Linux community, innovative and timely content, a wide variety of opportunities for attendee collaboration and a place for smaller groups to co-locate for topic-specific mini-summits and workgroups. Co-located with the Linux Kernel Summit and the Linux Plumbers Conference in 2012, LinuxCon North America promises to deliver sponsors the opportunity to connect with the leaders of the Linux community in one place.
Who Should Attend:
Software Developers, Linux IT Professionals, Corporate End Users, Senior Business Executives, IT Operations Experts, System Administrators, Students, Media and anyone else with an interest in the Linux ecosystem.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts