Hacker Halted USA, October 21-27 in Miami, is the EC-Council's flagship IT security event for both technical experts and C-Level executives. It hosts lots of technical training courses and a two-day conference with exhibits. The conference track themes include cloud security, SCADA, and timely topics chosen by peer review and input from 450 training companies worldwide. Linux Journal subscribers can receive a $100 discount on the two-day conference or the six-day Training/Conference Package by inserting the code HHMP8 when prompted.
Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Django Models and Migrations
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development