Make plans now to attend the fifteenth annual Hacker Halted information security event - October 9-15 in Miami. The format includes a 4-day training Academy, followed by a 2-day conference and 1-day of free Training worth $595 (October 15) for all registrants. The two-day Conference on October 13-14 features a comprehensive program presented in four tracks-including the unique Cut The Crap & Show Me The Hack sessions-and a product expo showcasing IT security solutions from leading vendors and hot start-ups. Network with 1,000 colleagues from across the globe. Register early for the best rates. Visit www.hackerhalted.com
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment