The people behind fosscon are users, LUG members, developers, and so on, just like you. When the idea for a fosscon in the northeast US was suggested, interest picked up, and people from all over the region (and beyond) stepped forward to help. This event isn’t about any of us, but is about the community that brings us all together. Like any open source project, different people pitch in to get the job done, and together we form a community of motivated people with a common goal.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database