The people behind fosscon are users, LUG members, developers, and so on, just like you. When the idea for a fosscon in the northeast US was suggested, interest picked up, and people from all over the region (and beyond) stepped forward to help. This event isn’t about any of us, but is about the community that brings us all together. Like any open source project, different people pitch in to get the job done, and together we form a community of motivated people with a common goal.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python