The people behind fosscon are users, LUG members, developers, and so on, just like you. When the idea for a fosscon in the northeast US was suggested, interest picked up, and people from all over the region (and beyond) stepped forward to help. This event isn’t about any of us, but is about the community that brings us all together. Like any open source project, different people pitch in to get the job done, and together we form a community of motivated people with a common goal.
- Reducing Boot Time in Embedded Linux Systems
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep