The people behind fosscon are users, LUG members, developers, and so on, just like you. When the idea for a fosscon in the northeast US was suggested, interest picked up, and people from all over the region (and beyond) stepped forward to help. This event isn’t about any of us, but is about the community that brings us all together. Like any open source project, different people pitch in to get the job done, and together we form a community of motivated people with a common goal.
- Transitioning to Python 3
- Progress on Privacy
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Downloading an Entire Web Site with wget
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Parrot S.L.A.M.dunk