This is Flourish Conference's sixth annual student-led conference hosted at the The University of Illinois at Chicago. We are proud to help promote the use of open source and provide a gathering place for open source enthusiasts in the Chicagoland area.
Throughout the weekend, we will bring speakers from around the country to talk about their contributions to the open source community. Topics ranging from the development of free and open source software to the issues with software patents and copyright will be discussed. Then after all the speeches are over, join us in our workshop to gain some hands-on experience.
Flourish Conference is FREE to attend and there will be free T-Shirts to those who register in advance. We really appreciate everyone for coming to Flourish Conference for the past several years and we hope to bring another great and educating year!
In the mean time, follow @flourishconf for updates and check our website regularly!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- RSS Feeds
- New Products
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
1 hour 39 min ago
- Personally, I am no longer a
2 hours 36 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
16 hours 1 min ago
- It's Jupiter
17 hours 47 sec ago
- GIMP is certainly a graphic
18 hours 2 min ago
- Thanks For Your Sharing
22 hours 48 min ago
- Studying linux, and looking
1 day 2 hours ago
- voting for Best Linux Distribution
1 day 10 hours ago
- tizen vs android
1 day 14 hours ago
- i switch my choice from KDE
1 day 15 hours ago