This is Flourish Conference's sixth annual student-led conference hosted at the The University of Illinois at Chicago. We are proud to help promote the use of open source and provide a gathering place for open source enthusiasts in the Chicagoland area.
Throughout the weekend, we will bring speakers from around the country to talk about their contributions to the open source community. Topics ranging from the development of free and open source software to the issues with software patents and copyright will be discussed. Then after all the speeches are over, join us in our workshop to gain some hands-on experience.
Flourish Conference is FREE to attend and there will be free T-Shirts to those who register in advance. We really appreciate everyone for coming to Flourish Conference for the past several years and we hope to bring another great and educating year!
In the mean time, follow @flourishconf for updates and check our website regularly!
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Be Kind, Buffer!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)