This is Flourish Conference's sixth annual student-led conference hosted at the The University of Illinois at Chicago. We are proud to help promote the use of open source and provide a gathering place for open source enthusiasts in the Chicagoland area.
Throughout the weekend, we will bring speakers from around the country to talk about their contributions to the open source community. Topics ranging from the development of free and open source software to the issues with software patents and copyright will be discussed. Then after all the speeches are over, join us in our workshop to gain some hands-on experience.
Flourish Conference is FREE to attend and there will be free T-Shirts to those who register in advance. We really appreciate everyone for coming to Flourish Conference for the past several years and we hope to bring another great and educating year!
In the mean time, follow @flourishconf for updates and check our website regularly!
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
|Android Candy: Oyster—Netflix for Books!||Aug 07, 2014|
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014