This is Flourish Conference's sixth annual student-led conference hosted at the The University of Illinois at Chicago. We are proud to help promote the use of open source and provide a gathering place for open source enthusiasts in the Chicagoland area.
Throughout the weekend, we will bring speakers from around the country to talk about their contributions to the open source community. Topics ranging from the development of free and open source software to the issues with software patents and copyright will be discussed. Then after all the speeches are over, join us in our workshop to gain some hands-on experience.
Flourish Conference is FREE to attend and there will be free T-Shirts to those who register in advance. We really appreciate everyone for coming to Flourish Conference for the past several years and we hope to bring another great and educating year!
In the mean time, follow @flourishconf for updates and check our website regularly!
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- My Network Go-Bag
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- Calling All Linux Nerds!