Embedded Linux Conference Europe 2013
The Embedded Linux Conference Europe (ELCE) is the premier vendor-neutral technical conference for companies and developers using Linux in embedded products. This conference, now in it's 7th year, has the largest collection of sessions dedicated exclusively to embedded Linux and embedded Linux developers. ELCE is embedded Linux experts talking about solutions to your embedded Linux problems. ELCE consists of 3 days of presentations, tutorials and Bird-of-a-Feather sessions.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator