Embedded Linux Conference Europe 2013
The Embedded Linux Conference Europe (ELCE) is the premier vendor-neutral technical conference for companies and developers using Linux in embedded products. This conference, now in it's 7th year, has the largest collection of sessions dedicated exclusively to embedded Linux and embedded Linux developers. ELCE is embedded Linux experts talking about solutions to your embedded Linux problems. ELCE consists of 3 days of presentations, tutorials and Bird-of-a-Feather sessions.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python