Embedded Linux Conference Europe 2013
The Embedded Linux Conference Europe (ELCE) is the premier vendor-neutral technical conference for companies and developers using Linux in embedded products. This conference, now in it's 7th year, has the largest collection of sessions dedicated exclusively to embedded Linux and embedded Linux developers. ELCE is embedded Linux experts talking about solutions to your embedded Linux problems. ELCE consists of 3 days of presentations, tutorials and Bird-of-a-Feather sessions.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database