Embedded Linux Conference Europe 2013
The Embedded Linux Conference Europe (ELCE) is the premier vendor-neutral technical conference for companies and developers using Linux in embedded products. This conference, now in it's 7th year, has the largest collection of sessions dedicated exclusively to embedded Linux and embedded Linux developers. ELCE is embedded Linux experts talking about solutions to your embedded Linux problems. ELCE consists of 3 days of presentations, tutorials and Bird-of-a-Feather sessions.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- New Products