On Saturday, October 27, we’ll hold our all-day Drupalcamp with keynote speaker "mobile-guru" Josh Clark, breakout sessions and Birds of Feather. Because our community continues to grow, our new home is the Cobb Galleria Centre!
Drupal is a popular, free open-source modular framework and content management system (CMS) written in the programming language PHP. Drupalcamp Atlanta is an attendee-driven, completely volunteer initiative modeled after the open, participatory nature of barcamps. The event is catered towards everyone – curious beginners, designers, developers, and business owners are all welcome!
Our mission and purpose behind organizing a Drupalcamp Atlanta is twofold:
- We want to educate people about Drupal.
- We want to further evangelize Drupal within our geographic region.
The agenda will include a keynote presentation, an after-hours party and these four session tracks:
- Drupal for Beginners
- Theming, Design, and Usability
- Development and Performance
- Drupal for Business and Services
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- The True Internet of Things
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag