Drupal on the Bayou
Drupal on the Bayou will bring the most devoted Drupal lovers, including developers and website designers together with business owners, corporate and enterprise individuals for two days of informative and interactive workshops, sessions and panels from some of the most influential people in the Drupal Community, Usability, (UX), Agile Methodology and Social Media.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Super Pi Brothers
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- A More Stable Future for Ubuntu
- Android Candy: Every Hero Needs a Sidekick
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Apache Web Servers and SSL Encryption