Do It With Drupal
Lullabot's 2011 Do It With Drupal conference will focus on enabling Drupal to power future web technologies such as mobile, IPTV, and Internet-enabled devices. The web is quickly evolving, and Drupal's flexible, modular nature makes it the perfect tool to power the evolving web. Join us for three days of great high-quality Drupal learning on October 12-14. We're assembling an amazing group of speakers to discuss topics like basic to advanced Drupal site building skills, business processes, case studies of well-known sites, and looking at mobile services and the future of the web. You're going to come away energized and excited. Find out more at 2011.doitwithdrupal.com
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...