DjangoCon US 2012
DjangoCon US is the main opportunity for djangonauts to come together in the United States. It will consist of two tracks of talks over three days, and will also provide for open sessions, lightning talks, and a development sprint after the conference. DjangoCon US provides a critical opportunity for the community members to socialize, share ideas, work together, and plan for continued success.
Tutorials: September 3rd
Talks: September 4th–6th
Sprints: September 7th–8th
The conference will take place at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City, Washington, D.C
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible