CMS Expo is a high-value experience for web business leaders and the whole Content Team: marketers, designers, writers, developers and admins. The 6th annual CMS Expo features 80-plus sessions in 7 tracks, 14 CMSs, 50 speakers, focused on delivering reliable, relevant, actionable advice.
CMS Expo is a user-driven conference. In other words, the sessions are not PR spin or sales pitches by vendors; the purpose of the learning sessions is for just that, learning & discovery. CMS Expo is exists to help Content Pros from businesses, non-profits, education and government to make more informed decisions on their content management systems and the teams of people who power them.
Come for live site case studies and flyovers to learn about CMSs’ features and benefits. Experience head-to-head comparison panels and roundtables, plus plenty of business networking and socials to get everyone involved and keep them up to speed. CMS Expo is great to make connections with the “who’s who” in the CMS community, while getting excellent advice from the best in the business.
Learn more or sign up at www.CMSX.com
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Android Candy: If You're Not Using This, Then Do That