CMS Expo is a high-value experience for web business leaders and the whole Content Team: marketers, designers, writers, developers and admins. The 6th annual CMS Expo features 80-plus sessions in 7 tracks, 14 CMSs, 50 speakers, focused on delivering reliable, relevant, actionable advice.
CMS Expo is a user-driven conference. In other words, the sessions are not PR spin or sales pitches by vendors; the purpose of the learning sessions is for just that, learning & discovery. CMS Expo is exists to help Content Pros from businesses, non-profits, education and government to make more informed decisions on their content management systems and the teams of people who power them.
Come for live site case studies and flyovers to learn about CMSs’ features and benefits. Experience head-to-head comparison panels and roundtables, plus plenty of business networking and socials to get everyone involved and keep them up to speed. CMS Expo is great to make connections with the “who’s who” in the CMS community, while getting excellent advice from the best in the business.
Learn more or sign up at www.CMSX.com
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Three More Lessons
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Calling All Linux Nerds!