CloudOpen North America
In 2012, The Linux Foundation introduced a new annual technical conference, CloudOpen, designed to provide a collaboration and education space to advance the open cloud. CloudOpen North America is a conference celebrating and exploring the open source projects, technologies and companies who make up the cloud. It’s built on a belief that open works: for users, for industry and for technology. CloudOpen North America brings together the open source projects, products and companies that are driving the cloud and big data ecosystems today, along with best practices from the world of traditional open source.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Are you an extremist?
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Pass on Passwords with scp