CloudOpen North America
In 2012, The Linux Foundation introduced a new annual technical conference, CloudOpen, designed to provide a collaboration and education space to advance the open cloud. CloudOpen North America is a conference celebrating and exploring the open source projects, technologies and companies who make up the cloud. It’s built on a belief that open works: for users, for industry and for technology. CloudOpen North America brings together the open source projects, products and companies that are driving the cloud and big data ecosystems today, along with best practices from the world of traditional open source.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Picking Out the Nouns
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites