Cloud Computing World Forum
2nd Cloud Computing World Forum
Taking place from 29th June to 1st July 2010 at Olympia Conference Centre, London, and promises to be Europe’s largest Cloud and SaaS based event to date.
The conference will provide a full perspective of cloud computing and SaaS from business value through integration and implementation and to the future of cloud computing. Presentations include discussions on the practical realities of these technologies, featuring end users, thought leaders, platform and service providers and other senior figures from the IT and Telecoms industry.
Visit www.cloudwf.com for more information.
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- General Relativity in Python