The Central PA Open Source Conference (CPOSC)
October 16, 2010
What is CPOSC?
The Central PA Open Source Conference (CPOSC) is a small, low-cost, one-day conference about all things Open Source. It was started in 2008 by a few of the members of the Central PA Linux User Group and the Central PA Ruby Meetup.
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)
- Smoothwall Express
- Own Your DNS Data
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux