The Business of Cloud Computing
Everyone is talking about cloud computing, but your business needs more than talk and buzzwords-you need to understand how to harness this enormous catalyst for change.In this forum you'll hear from executives who have captured the savings, flexibility, security and scalability to enable their businesses to grow and innovate. You can't afford to miss the lessons learned from such luminaries as James Williams, Chief Information Officer at NASA Ames Research Center. Also hear from Fortune 500 company executives, start-ups, law firms, banking and educational institutions. In addition, learn about associations helping to set standards and mitigate risk in the cloud such as the Cloud Security Alliance and Open Grid Forum. For additional information about this event, please go to www.opalevents.org/trk/bccc1120.html. For information on other Opal Events, please go to www.opalevents.org.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking||Jun 01, 2015|
|June 2015 Video Preview||Jun 01, 2015|
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
- June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking
- Download "Linux in the Time of Malware"
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...