The Business of Cloud Computing
Everyone is talking about cloud computing, but your business needs more than talk and buzzwords-you need to understand how to harness this enormous catalyst for change.In this forum you'll hear from executives who have captured the savings, flexibility, security and scalability to enable their businesses to grow and innovate. You can't afford to miss the lessons learned from such luminaries as James Williams, Chief Information Officer at NASA Ames Research Center. Also hear from Fortune 500 company executives, start-ups, law firms, banking and educational institutions. In addition, learn about associations helping to set standards and mitigate risk in the cloud such as the Cloud Security Alliance and Open Grid Forum. For additional information about this event, please go to www.opalevents.org/trk/bccc1120.html. For information on other Opal Events, please go to www.opalevents.org.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?