The Business of Cloud Computing
Everyone is talking about cloud computing, but your business needs more than talk and buzzwords-you need to understand how to harness this enormous catalyst for change.In this forum you'll hear from executives who have captured the savings, flexibility, security and scalability to enable their businesses to grow and innovate. You can't afford to miss the lessons learned from such luminaries as James Williams, Chief Information Officer at NASA Ames Research Center. Also hear from Fortune 500 company executives, start-ups, law firms, banking and educational institutions. In addition, learn about associations helping to set standards and mitigate risk in the cloud such as the Cloud Security Alliance and Open Grid Forum. For additional information about this event, please go to www.opalevents.org/trk/bccc1120.html. For information on other Opal Events, please go to www.opalevents.org.
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script