The Business of Cloud Computing
Everyone is talking about cloud computing, but your business needs more than talk and buzzwords-you need to understand how to harness this enormous catalyst for change.In this forum you'll hear from executives who have captured the savings, flexibility, security and scalability to enable their businesses to grow and innovate. You can't afford to miss the lessons learned from such luminaries as James Williams, Chief Information Officer at NASA Ames Research Center. Also hear from Fortune 500 company executives, start-ups, law firms, banking and educational institutions. In addition, learn about associations helping to set standards and mitigate risk in the cloud such as the Cloud Security Alliance and Open Grid Forum. For additional information about this event, please go to www.opalevents.org/trk/bccc1120.html. For information on other Opal Events, please go to www.opalevents.org.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- New Products
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible