The 2nd Android DevCon, the technical conference for software developers building or selling Android apps, arrives after a smashing debut in March, 2011 (nearly 1,000 attendees and 20 major sponsors). It will offer one day of intensive workshops, followed by three days of technical classes. More than 1,000 software developers, engineers and entrepreneurs from 35 nations are projected to attend Android DevCon and choose from 70 classes to bring Android open source development to a high level.
Android handsets are taking the world by storm. And because it's an open platform, Android is finding its way into tablets, set-top boxes and just about everything you can imagine.
You can receive a $100 discount off the Full Event Passport and/or gain free admission to the exhibits (first time registrants only - cannot be combined with other offers) by inserting the code MEDIASPONSOR when prompted on the eRegistration page linked from http://www.andevcon.com/AnDevCon_II/sponsorpages/LinuxJournal.html
Special Reports: DevOps
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!
- Vagrant Simplified
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Bluetooth Hacks
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- New Products
- Linux and the Internet of Things